Our Corporate Advisory services provide advice in connection with a wide range of strategic and financial matters that are typically of great importance to our clients. Our goal is to continue to grow our business by fostering long-term, senior-level relationships with existing and new clients as their independent advisor on strategic transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, restructurings and other financial matters the detail of which is as under:
Corporate Advisory Service
- Analysis of the financial and capital structure of the Issuer Company.
- Determination of capital structure and the means of finance thereof e.g., by way of issuing new ordinary shares, or issuing right shares, or issuing debentures, etc.
- Preparation of Feasibility Study Report for a green field project or BMRE of existing project.
- Recommend the existing sponsors for further participation commensurable to the cost of the project.
- Recommend the changes related to RJSC e.g., Name Change, Denomination Change, Private to Public Limited Company etc.
- Determination of the size of public offering and offer for subscription through Pre-IPO private placement arrangement.